Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Anjali's Oriel Lace Scarf/Stole

I am a blocking convert. I was so nervous that this pattern wouldn't show up. It did not look pretty on the needles.

But I blocked it and literally 80-100 pins later it's looking great.

(My lovely blocking assistant. If by assistant I mean person who jumped on the bed but never actually jumped on the scarf so he could claim he was obeying.)

Not perfect, honestly, I could have used more pins, but I didn't have more. No wonder people use blocking wires. But still it's lovely and I'm happy to give it to Anjali to say thanks for all her hard work with Ciaran.

2 comments:

  1. this is so so beautiful! I love lace patterns

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    Skull Scarves UK

    ReplyDelete